The short version: I’m not responsible for anything that’s not located at the bewareofninja.com domain. I don’t mine personal data to sell to third parties. I’m just a fan, I don’t own any of these series or characters. If you hire me to make a costume, you are paying me for my time and workmanship, not for the rights to the characters.
The term “Beware of Ninja” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
“Beware of Ninja” is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
“Beware of Ninja” may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 2-25-2007.
We may collect the following information with your permission:
- contact information including email address
- photographic image
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Photographs may be show within the Convention Photography Gallery
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Do not use the contact or comment form.
- If you do not wish your picture to appear in a photo gallery, please contact us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.
This website and its content is copyright of Katherine Araque-Frick – © “Beware of Ninja” 2006-2008 All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- you may copy images of yourself from our gallery for use on personal websites, provided you acknowledge this website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, commercially exploit the content.
When you purchase a costume, you are paying for my time and effort, not for the rights to a character. All costumes are for personal, private use only.
Beware of Ninja makes no claim of ownership of the images, characters, plots, premise or other content of any anime, manga, video game, movie, television show, or other materials that we base a costume on.